This charming, graceful home, located in coveted downtown Collingwood, presents a unique opportunity for its next owner. Once duplexed, this property – with TWO driveways – can continue to be used as a single-family home or can easily be converted back to two units.
Lovingly and well maintained, its easy to see this beauty has “good bones” with updated wiring, gas boiler heating system, a reshingled roof (2017) plus a fully finished 3rd-floor attic which are all complimented by 9 ft ceilings on the main floor, gorgeous hardwood and pine floors, pocket doors and original woodwork.
The kitchen and bathrooms are ready for a refresh, but it’s well worth doing considering the opportunities that exist here.
The back yard, alive with beautiful perennial gardens in the summer months, features an eye-catching workshop/studio with vaulted ceilings that is itching for you and your hobbies to keep it company.
Just some of the many special features to note:
- Finished attic
- Roof re-shingled in July 2017 with BP Everest lifetime asphalt shingles, 3 ft of Weathertex ice and water shield, two new vents and two new Velux skylights with blinds
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Detached workshop
- Two driveways (pavers)
- Beautiful perennial gardens
- Hot water heater is rented at $19.20 per month
- Heating Protection Plan in place at $27.99 per month
- Electricity, water and sewer averaged $180/month
- Taxes (2018): $3788.00
- Electric stovetop in upper kitchen
- Stove in lower kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- All window coverings
- Emergency power generator
- Inground water sprinkler system in front and back
Real Estate Broker
Direct Line:(705) 446-1762
Direct Fax:(705) 444-2956
RE/MAX four seasons realty limited, brokerage
67 First Street,
Collingwood, Ontario L9Y 1A2
Fax (705) 445-4574
24 Beech Street, Collingwood
Marg Scheben-Edey is a Broker with RE/MAX four seasons realty limited, Brokerage in beautiful Collingwood, ON. With three decades of experience, Marg is a leader in the local real estate marketplace and is ready to help guide both Buyers and Sellers in achieving their real estate goals. Email Marg