• The number of sales in October were on par with the previous three months suggesting a return to balanced market conditions at the present time.
• Average residential sale price in the six key areas of the Georgian Triangle (Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Clearview, Blue Mountains, Grey Highlands and Meaford) YTD is $343,087; up 4.5% over the same period last year.
• The YTD, residential sales to listing ratio (percentage of listed properties that sell) in the six key areas was 32%. Highest in Collingwood at 42% and lowest in Blue Mountain at 26%
• There were 177 sales in October: 131 were under $250,000, 34 were $250,000 to $500,000 and 12 sales were over $500,000 including 3 over 1 million dollars.
• Of the 177 sales, 157 were residential, 10 farms, 9 vacant land and 1 commercial
• There are currently 2319 active listings for sale on the Georgian Triangle MLS® system
Marg Scheben-Edey is a Broker with RE/MAX four seasons realty limited, Brokerage in beautiful Collingwood, ON. With three decades of experience, Marg is a leader in the local real estate marketplace and is ready to help guide both Buyers and Sellers in achieving their real estate goals. Email Marg