We are often asked about the REAL ESTATE MARKET in our six main local areas, which consist of the towns of Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, and Wasaga Beach; Clearview Township, and the Municipalities of Meaford and Grey Highlands.
Let’s have a look at what the past 12 months looked like in each municipality, with statistics from our local Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS.® Today, let’s look at Clearview Township.
Between December 5, 2016, and December 5, 2017, in Clearview Township, there were:
- 172 Sales of Single Family Residences
- Average List Price was $560,072
- Average Sale Price was $543,326
- Total Sales Value was $93,452,000
- 10 of the 172 Sales sold AT their list (asking) price, which represents 5.8% of the total sales
- 37 of the 172 Sales sold for MORE than their list (asking) price, which represents 21.5% of the total sales
- The lowest sale price for a Single Family Residence in Clearview was $123,000 in February 2017.
- This was a 1400 square foot, 1 1/2 Storey home in downtown Singhampton, with a steel roof, new UV filter, newer septic, 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
- The highest sale price for a Single Family Residence in Clearview was $2,651,000 in August 2017
- Set on 100 acres, this 3 level, 6510 square feet, 6 bedrooms/6 bathrooms, the elegant estate near Mansfield had beautiful countryside views, a pond, garage, in-law suite, barn with horse stalls, pond, lots of beautiful interior upgrades, patios, landscaping to dream of, and incredible curb appeal.
- 3 Sales of Condominiums in Clearview
- Average List Price was $ $314,767
- Average Sale Price was $304,300
- Total Sales Value of these 3 Sales was $912,900
- 1 of the 3 sales sold AT its list (asking) price, which represents 33% of the total sales
- 0 of the 3 sales sold for MORE than their list (asking) price, which represents 0% of the total sales
- The lowest sale price for a Condominium in Clearview was $209,900 in December 2016.
- This was a 1230 sq.ft., townhome style condo, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, main floor master bedroom, on municipal services, and included appliances. The condo fees were quite affordable.
- The highest sale price for a Condominium in Clearview was $473,000 in May 2017.
- This was a 5 bedroom/3 bathroom chalet at Devil’s Glen Ski Club, with high-end appliances, granite, hardwood, sauna, more than 3000 sq.ft. of living space, lots of storage, and even a ski tuning room! Devil’s Glen condos have a shuttle, and this one had reasonable condo fees.
Note: All statistics included are sales that were reported through Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® MLS® system.