We are often asked about the REAL ESTATE MARKET in our six main local areas, which consist of the towns of Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, and Wasaga Beach; Clearview
Township, and the Municipalities of Meaford and Grey Highlands.
Let’s have a look at what the past 12 months looked like in each municipality, with statistics from our local Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS.® Today, let’s look at Collingwood.
Between December 5, 2016, and December 5, 2017, in Collingwood, there were:
- 291 Sales of Condominiums
- Average List Price was $ $388,095.22
- Average Sale Price was $385,051.13
- Total Sales Value of these 291 Sales was $112,049,878.00
- 36 of the 291 sales sold AT their list (asking) price, which represents 12.4% of the total sales
- 79 of the 291 sales sold for MORE than their list (asking) price, which represents 27.1% of the total sales
- The lowest sale price for a Collingwood Condominium was $125,000 in April 2017.
- This was a bachelor pad on the 5th floor of a 6 storey, centrally located building, with affordable condo fees of $300/month which included utilities, and 560 square feet of living area
- The highest sale price for a Collingwood Condominium was $1,750,000 in June 2017.
- This was a spectacular 4150 square foot, 3-storey condo with lakeside views, an in-suite elevator, 4 underground parking spots, and 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
Note: All statistics included are sales that were reported through Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® MLS® system.