UPDATE:This home is SOLD
One of the many things we love about this home is the care and thought the owners put into it as it was being built. They carefully opted for thoughtful upgrades (more on that in a moment) and oversaw construction details to ensure their high standards were being met.
This spacious, 2500 sq ft house is located in the oh-so-popular, Mountaincroft neighbourhood in Collingwood’s south end. The area has been a magnet for families and has become a friendly community of neighbours who walk, talk and play together.
With 4 really good-sized bedrooms all on the upper level, this meticulous home is ALL brick outside, has a fully fenced yard and an attached double garage. The main floor is a light-filled, open concept design and there is a full basement where the upgrades include 6” of additional height and an egress window for a future bedroom area. Even the drywall to finish the basement is included!
There are over $80,000 in upgrades and here are some examples:
- Hardwood (Engineered) floors throughout main floor living areas
- Solid core interior doors
- 200 amp electrical service
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets and hardware including sink
- Cambria counters in kitchen, ensuite, main bathroom
- Under cabinet valance with LED lights
- Pots and pans drawers, slide-out trays and tray dividers,
- Upgraded bathroom cabinets in main bath and ensuite, and hardware
- Tiles in bath tubs/showers
- 8 Exterior pot lights
- 23 Interior pot lights
- Conduit for TV cable piping; whole home surge protector, dimmer switches on main floor – kitchen/family room
- Rough-in central vacuum to garage
- Water line for fridge
- Waterboss water softener
- Gas line for stove, bbq and dryer
- Insulated garage doors, garage door openers
- Custom blinds/California shutters
There is even a gravel area prepared for a future deck where the ground was dug out for drainage and waterproofing is completed.
If you’ve been searching for the perfect home for your family in Collingwood, this home is exceptionally well-priced at $699,900 and is ready to welcome you home.
For more details and to view a video tour, click here and then call me to book your personal viewing.
Marg Scheben-Edey is a Broker with RE/MAX four seasons realty limited, Brokerage in beautiful Collingwood, ON. With three decades of experience, Marg is a leader in the local real estate marketplace and is ready to help guide both Buyers and Sellers in achieving their real estate goals. Email Marg